[Swftools-common] Problem with PNG2SWF

From: Markus - 3danim.de
Subject: [Swftools-common] Problem with PNG2SWF
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2003 11:29:38 +0100

Hello,

I am having a problem converting some of my PNG files with transparency over
to SWF.
It seems to be related to the green artifacts which were reported earlier for
version 0.4.4. Using the 'swftools-2003-11-17-2016' package, the green color
disappears, however the resulting SWF movie is semi-transparent in some areas
where it should not be.
Some images which are similiar work well however. I was not able to identify a
cause for that. Also, for some reason, cutting a transparent line into the
middle of the problematic image made it work fine.
You can find the image on my website under http://www.3danim.de/misc/1.png

Thanks for help!
Markus