sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Key updates not propagating

From: Hendrik Visage
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Key updates not propagating
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2019 08:40:05 +0200

Yes,

 With the poison key issues that started last year, I have neglected the  cryptokeys.(co|org|net).za instances ;(

I fear I need to reload DBs on them, which unfortunately takes human time and effort, and then the single threaded nature of the SKS software
then fails on the next problem key, pull down the service (running on not the fastest VPS instances), and we have again a “weakly connected” case… it’s not the connectedness that is the issue(s), but the SKS software that fails and needs lots of TLC to get going again.

No offense taken, though duly noted I need to schedule time and effort on them again ;(