[Savannah-dev] [bug #4165] W3C HTML 4.01

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [bug #4165] W3C HTML 4.01
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 05:14:31 -0400

=================== BUG #4165: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=4165&group_id=11

Changes by: Stéphane Urbanovski <address@hidden>
Date: mer 02.07.2003 à 11:14 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Fixed
              Status | Open                      | Closed

=================== BUG #4165: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Soumis par: None                      Projet: Savannah
Signalé le: mar 01.07.2003 à 22:48
Category:  Content                    Severity:  7 - Major

Original Submission:  Savannah web pages have a banner that (as i understand
it) claims they are valid HTML 4.01 pages.  Out of curiosity i checked two
pages (http://savannah.gnu.org/ and http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/savannah/)
and W3C validator found errors in both.

I don't really mind as long as my browser displays them correctly, but it's
quite lame to have this banner when the pages contain errors...

Follow-up Comments
*******************

Date: mer 02.07.2003 à 10:47        By: babar
This bug seems to have been commited here :
http://savannah.gnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/savannah/savannah/frontend/php/news/news_utils.php.diff?r1=1.40&r2=1.41&diff_format=h

Normally, we should always test files for validity when modifying a lot the
html output ...

I'll try to fix this

Date: mar 01.07.2003 à 23:02        By: yeupou
Stéphane, as you are for now the person that modify mostly the code, can you
check this?

Normally, we should always test files for validity when modifying a lot the
html output.

Regards,

La liste CC est vide

Il n'y a aucun fichier attaché actuellement

For detailed info, follow this link:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=4165&group_id=11

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/