[Savannah-dev] [bug #4112] nightly CVS backups not updated since May

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [bug #4112] nightly CVS backups not updated since May
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 17:13:37 -0400

=================== BUG #4112: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=4112&group_id=11

Changes by: Mathieu Roy <address@hidden>
Date: mar 01.07.2003 à 23:13 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
            Severity | 5 - Average               | 9 - Blocker
          Resolution | None                      | Fixed
         Assigned to | None                      | yeupou

The script was broken since I renamed the savannah conffile. I forgot that this
script was directly called this file.

Now, this issue is forever closed as the script use Savannah.pm.

I'm currently running the script, tell us if your tarball is not actually
updated in one hour.

=================== BUG #4112: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Soumis par: elho                      Projet: Savannah
Signalé le: ven 27.06.2003 à 05:33
Category:  CVS                        Severity:  9 - Blocker

Original Submission:  The nightly CVS backup tarballs at
http://savannah.gnu.org/cvs.backups/ were not updated after 29-May-2003 (date
of the most current files there).
Specificly the backup tarball of my project, pysysinfo.tar.gz, dates from
01-May-2003 while the latest changes were done on 20-Jun-2003.

Follow-up Comments
*******************

Date: mar 01.07.2003 à 23:13        By: yeupou
The script was broken since I renamed the savannah conffile. I forgot that this
script was directly called this file.

Now, this issue is forever closed as the script use Savannah.pm.

I'm currently running the script, tell us if your tarball is not actually
updated in one hour.

La liste CC est vide

Il n'y a aucun fichier attaché actuellement

For detailed info, follow this link:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=4112&group_id=11

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.gnu.org/