[Savannah-dev] ATTN: URGENT RRESPONSE

From: donecee_musa4
Subject: [Savannah-dev] ATTN: URGENT RRESPONSE
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 14:15:46 GMT

Deaest

I am Alhaji DONECEE MUSA,the personal accounting officer to Mr Peter  Ueno a
national of your country, who used to work with shell development company in
Nigeria. Here in after shall be referred to as my client.On the 21st of April
1999, my client, his wife And  their only son  weinvolved in a car accident
along sagbama express road. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost
there lives.  Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy to
locate any of my clients extended relatives this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I and one of my director decided to
 trace his surname over the internet, to locate  any member of his family henceI
 contacted you.

I have contacted you to assist in repartrating the money and property left
behind by my client before they get confisicated or declared unserviceable by
the bank where this huge deposits were lodged  Particularly, the Union bank
Nig.Plc where the deceased had an account valued  at about 13.5million dollar
has issued me a notice as his accounting officer  to provide the next of kin or
have the account confisicated within the next ten  official working days.

Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over 2 years now I
seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you
have the same surname  so that the proceeds of this account valued at
13.5million dollars can be paid to you and then you and I can share the moneyin
the following ratio:-

  -  40% will be given to you for your assistance
  -  55% will be for my colleagues and I while the remaining
  -  5% will be for expenses.

 All I require is your honest co-operation  to enable us see that this
 transaction succeeds. I will like you to send me your fax and phone numbers
for easier communication.

I guarantee that this transaction will be executed under a legitimate
arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Please get in touch with me via my email address as above address@hidden

Looking forward to your positive response.

Best regards,

Alhaji donecee musa

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!