[Savannah-dev] [bug #2766] Date format is US-centric

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [bug #2766] Date format is US-centric
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 09:36:59 -0400

=================== BUG #2766: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=2766&group_id=11

Changes by: Mathieu Roy <address@hidden>
Date: Sat 06/21/03 at 15:36 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Fixed
              Status | Open                      | Closed

Note:

The timezone is related by apart from i18n. You can speak french and live in
Guyana.

This issue is fixed in the CVS.

=================== BUG #2766: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: strib                   Project: Savannah
Submitted on: Mon 03/10/03 at 10:38
Category:  Wishlist                   Severity:  1 - Enhancement

Original Submission:  It would be great if I could change the date
specification from mm/dd/yy to something more, standard. I was very pleased
that I could change the timezone, but this feature seems not to have been
carried to its logical conclusion.

In particular, ISO dates (yyyy-mm-dd) would please me, and many other Europeans
would love dd/mm/yy.

BTW, thanks for this wonderful service. If date format is all I have to
complain about, you're doing a great job!

Follow-up Comments
*******************

Date: Sat 06/21/03 at 15:36         By: yeupou
Note:

Date: Wed 05/14/03 at 23:35         By: yeupou
Stéphane, is that already done?

Date: Mon 03/10/03 at 12:21         By: yeupou
In a near future, this will completely managed via gettext, and so users will
have a date according to his locale.

Unfortunately, currently savannah is in the default locale and the only one
available.

But it will change soon. Sorry for the inconvenience

CC list is empty

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=2766&group_id=11