[Savannah-dev] [bug #2553] log_accum for automatic cvs commit mail aler

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [bug #2553] log_accum for automatic cvs commit mail alert doesnt seems to work
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 09:34:42 -0400

=================== BUG #2553: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=2553&group_id=11

Changes by: Mathieu Roy <address@hidden>
Date: Sat 06/21/03 at 15:34 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
          Resolution | None                      | Works for me
              Status | Open                      | Closed

Apparently it works now

http://mail.nongnu.org/archive/html/interopcast-cvs-alert/2003-03/msg00002.html

=================== BUG #2553: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: melmoth                 Project: Savannah
Submitted on: Fri 02/14/03 at 12:03
Category:  CVS                        Severity:  3 - Ordinary

Original Submission:  Hi there.

I intend to configure cvs to automatically send mail when commit arise as
explain in the FAQ.

Mailing list work, i changed commitinfo and loginfo but nothing appears.

Project name is interopcast:

http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/interopcast/

I have no clue about what the problem is.

Follow-up Comments
*******************

Date: Sat 06/21/03 at 15:34         By: yeupou
Apparently it works now

http://mail.nongnu.org/archive/html/interopcast-cvs-alert/2003-03/msg00002.html

Date: Wed 05/14/03 at 22:23         By: yeupou
Hi,

Your settings seems ok but your module interopcast seems unused.

You should maybe remove blank lines in the files you edited (I do not know if
it can cause troubles, but in doubt...).

CC list is empty

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=2553&group_id=11