[Savannah-dev] [bug #3834] some mails get filtered out

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [bug #3834] some mails get filtered out
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2003 09:37:46 -0400

=================== BUG #3834: LATEST MODIFICATIONS ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=3834&group_id=11

Changes by: Dodji Seketeli <address@hidden>
Date: Sat 06/21/2003 at 15:37 (Europe/Paris)

Well, the person which mails got filtered out
hasn't posted so far. We moved the list on gnome.org for
convenience reasons.

If you don't see the problem, I think I shouldn't waste
your time.

I will just close the bug.

Thank you for following up.

Dodji.

=================== BUG #3834: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

Submitted by: sdodji                  Project: Savannah
Submitted on: Sat 05/31/2003 at 16:48
Category:  Mail                       Severity:  9 - Blocker

Original Submission:  It seems that mails coming from certain adresses
are filtered out from the libcroco-hackers mailing list.

Ex: mails from  address@hidden who is a registered user
are never received by libcroco-hackers mailing list members.

But mails sent by myself are correctly received. Is there
something I missed in the spamassassin settings in the mailman interface ? I
haven't touch anything anyway ...
I have let the default settings unmodified.

Follow-up Comments
*******************

Date: Sat 06/21/2003 at 15:29       By: yeupou
Still broken?

Date: Sat 06/21/2003 at 11:47       By: yeupou
Test

Date: Mon 06/02/2003 at 14:44       By: yeupou
Paul, can you take a look at this issue?

CC list is empty

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=3834&group_id=11