[Savannah-dev] Introducing myself

From: Marcelo R. Minholi
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Introducing myself
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 16:55:19 -0300

Hello Everybody,

My name is Marcelo R. Minholi. I am the TI manager from a brazillian
university called UNIPAR - Universidade Paranaense and I'm working in a local
Savannah based free software repository for our students and developers. I
translate the Savannah POT file to Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR.po) but I
don't know how I can use it. The file is totally translated, but I do not
test it because I don't know how.

I saw in savannah project website that the work in i18n support isn't
completely done, but I want to know how I can help with this if possible.

--
[]'s Marcelo R. Minholi
http://www.unipar.br/~minholi