[Savannah-dev] Re: [Bug #1334] Bug tracker email status section too wide

From: Paul D. Smith
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Re: [Bug #1334] Bug tracker email status section too wide
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 19:02:25 -0500

%% address@hidden writes:

  n> Checked and seems ok

Nope; in fact you can see the problem in the report that closed this
bug!!

Look below (assuming you have a mail client that doesn't trash
formatting; if you don't let me know and I'll forward the message to you
encoded somehow), and notice that each of the status lines are exactly
80 chars long--they should be 79 at most:

  n> =================== BUG #1334: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================

  n> Submitted by: psmith                    Project: Savannah

  n> Submitted on: 2002-Oct-04 20:20
  n> Category:  Bug Tracker                  Severity:  1 - Enhancement

  n> Priority:  Low                          Bug Group:  None

  n> Resolution:  Works for me               Assigned to:  yeupou

  n> Status:  Closed                         Effort:  0.00

Thanks!