[Savannah-dev] Re: [Bug #1334] Bug tracker email status section too wide

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Re: [Bug #1334] Bug tracker email status section too wide
Date: 07 Jan 2003 01:28:03 +0100

Can you retest? I've just modified the default word wrap function to
wrap by default à 78 instead of 80. Hope it uses the default value and
this function (the bug tracker is probably the most complicated part
of savannah, and the one the less familiar to me).

"Paul D. Smith" <address@hidden> a tapoté :

--
Mathieu Roy