ruqueue-devel

RE: [Ruqueue-devel] bulk add users?

From: Montana Quiring
Subject: RE: [Ruqueue-devel] bulk add users?
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 15:18:48 -0500

I see what you mean, but...
I'm pretty much the only support person that will be using this software. My
boss, my two backup people, and possibly a summer/fall student might use it
from time to time. But I will be the main staff member using it.
I support about 1200 students and 20 FT/PT staff.
I might get the staff I support to log in and submit their own problems to
me, but I'll see.

That's why I want to use these student rooms and staff members the way I do.
I hope I'm a little more clear now. Sorry.

I realize I'm probably not using this software exacly the way it might have
been intended, but I think I can make it work for me because I think it's a
nice package with great functionality.

-Montana Quiring