ruqueue-devel

RE: [Ruqueue-devel] bulk add users?

From: Montana Quiring
Subject: RE: [Ruqueue-devel] bulk add users?
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 10:34:27 -0500

Thanks for the info.
I'm running out of free time this week, so I might just wait for your
official release.

How does the "bulk add users" work? Does it let you pull info from a flat
file that contains a list of usernames? I would like to add about 2000 users
(bed-spaces in residence) and am hoping this will let me do it easily.

-Montana