ruqueue-devel

Re: [Ruqueue-devel] bulk add users?

From: John Fulton
Subject: Re: [Ruqueue-devel] bulk add users?
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 10:53:17 -0400

Montana,

It is complete and works for the version of ruQueue in CVS. You're welcome to check that out if you like. The latest release (1.2.2 which is a bit old now) does not have it working. I'm hoping to have a new release soon (perhaps even this week depending on other factors) that will have it working.

If you check out a new web-tree from:

 https://savannah.nongnu.org/cvs/?group=ruqueue

and then run the ALTER statements in DB/ruqueue_mysql_5_upgrade.sql (this is a misnomer you don't need MySQL 5, but it will work with MySQL5) it should work. Please let me know if it doesn't. Also, please back up your DB (with a mysqldump) and tar up your web-tree before upgrading just in case.

  John

Montana Quiring wrote:
Hello,

I was wondering if the "bulk add users" feature under Config -> Users ->
Bulk Add Users
...is complete and works.
I did some searching but couldn't find any evidence that it does.

If it does, can someone give me some help getting it to work, please?
When I click it, it gives me an empty box called "Bulk Add Users".

-Montana Quiring
HSL IT Admin
University of Manitoba
204.474.8694