ruqueue-devel

RE: [Ruqueue-devel] LDAP and Ruqueue

From: Montana Quiring
Subject: RE: [Ruqueue-devel] LDAP and Ruqueue
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 10:09:29 -0500

Well... I tried as was suggested. I used an on-line BASE64 encoder to encode
a single line that said:
dc=my,dc=domain,dc=umanitoba,dc=ca:silly_filler_text:mypassword

...but when I try to enter the user name "root" with the correct password it
gives the error: " Invalid credentials "

It used to always say "invalid DN syntax", so I think I'm making progress.

Here is the part of "functions/ru_ldap_auth.php" that I've edited:
   var $arrayConfig = array(
      'auth_file' => '/var/www/ruqueue/auth_file',
      'server' => 'ldaps://localhost',
      'useVersion3' => 'false',
      'searchBase' => 'dc=my,dc=domain,dc=umanitoba,dc=ca',
      'authSearchAttrib' => 'uid',
      );

BTW, I haven't changed anything in "functions-auth-ru-ldap.php"

Any other suggestions?

-Montana Quiring