ruqueue-devel

Re: [Ruqueue-devel] LDAP and Ruqueue

From: John Fulton
Subject: Re: [Ruqueue-devel] LDAP and Ruqueue
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 16:46:24 -0400

It is for a DN that can connect to your LDAP DB. You don't have to use this security scheme as it is specific to Rutgers. You're probably going to want to modify it for your LDAP server. See:

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/ruqueue-user/2006-07/msg00001.html
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/ruqueue-user/2005-10/msg00002.html

  John

Montana Quiring wrote:
Thanks for the quick reply!

Is this for the admin user... or just to gain read access to the LDAP tree
where the users are?
I'm asking because I have the tree setup up with read access to anyone, but
the passwords are encrypted.

I hope I'm making sense, and thanks for your patience. I'm fairly new to
OpenLDAP.

-Montana Quiring