Re: Spurious "more than one current_mirror" error

From: EricZolf
Subject: Re: Spurious "more than one current_mirror" error
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 03:23:53 +0000

Hi,

I'm disturbed by the fact that the path contains a blank, but your commands
don't show any quoting or escaping. Is it really the whole command?

What does `cat "/media/david/Backup Drive/backupdirs"` actually show? Could it
be that it contains .purple multiple times?

What happens if you add a `sleep 2` in your loop?

KR, Eric