ngl-devel

Re: [ngl-devel] ngl-0.7.10 VC++6 and XP

From: Vincent Caron
Subject: Re: [ngl-devel] ngl-0.7.10 VC++6 and XP
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 19:43:45 +0100

Remy Muller wrote:
Vincent Caron wrote:

as I use msvc6 I had an error due to ngl_config.h missing,

reading the ChangeLog I've moved ngl_config.win32.h to inlcude/ngl_config.h and it solves the error.

It could be interresting for the the poor users of msvc6 to write it in the INSTALL.

It should be done automatically by a pre-build action in the project. It has only be done in the MSVC7 version, if you can backport this feature, we would be glad to benefit from the patch.

Extract from libngl.vcproj:

<Tool
    Name="VCCustomBuildTool"
Description="Selecting &apos;ngl_config.win32.h&apos; configuration file"
    CommandLine="copy ngl_config.win32.h ngl_config.h"
    Outputs="ngl_config.h"/>