ngl-devel

Re: [ngl-devel] ngl-0.7.10 VC++6 and XP

From: Remy Muller
Subject: Re: [ngl-devel] ngl-0.7.10 VC++6 and XP
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 19:24:47 +0100

Vincent Caron wrote:

The 0.7.10 release is quite old, I suggest you try out the latest code from CVS. Since you already have the bundle, it should be as simple as fetching the 'ngl' module and building it.

This should all be fixed in CVS.

i've checked the latest cvs version today.

as I use msvc6 I had an error due to ngl_config.h missing,

reading the ChangeLog I've moved ngl_config.win32.h to inlcude/ngl_config.h and it solves the error.

It could be interresting for the the poor users of msvc6 to write it in the INSTALL.

--
//         address@hidden          \\
\\     Equipe Applications temps-réel    //