ngl-devel

Re: [ngl-devel] ngl-0.7.10 VC++6 and XP

From: Vincent Caron
Subject: Re: [ngl-devel] ngl-0.7.10 VC++6 and XP
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 13:42:19 +0100

address@hidden wrote:

I've dowloaded ngl-bundle-0.7.10 and compiled it with sucess on windows XP
with MSVC++6 but there are some things not woking with the examples:

The 0.7.10 release is quite old, I suggest you try out the latest code from CVS. Since you already have the bundle, it should be as simple as fetching the 'ngl' module and building it.

math/
the msvc++6 project is not uptodate it refers to the MathApp* an MathWin*
files which have been replaced by maths.cpp
fonts/bench/
unhandled exception in BenchApp::~BenchApp when deleting mpFont

fonts/metrics/
the <return> key does work when typing some text in the editor, but ctrl
<return> works.
image/
nglImageSimpleTGACodec* doesn't exist anymore loading nglImageTGACodec*
instead works.
window/
each command triggers a Debug Assertion Failure.

This should all be fixed in CVS.