Re: Arrows indicating split/combined voices (aka snippet #650) overlappi

From: Michael Gerdau
Subject: Re: Arrows indicating split/combined voices (aka snippet #650) overlapping TimSignature changes
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 18:36:49 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Aaron,

> - Things like \splitStaffBarLine and \convDownStaffBarLine were changed
> to music functions that accept a grob name as an argument.  That means
> it becomes \splitStaff BarLine or \convDownStaff TimeSignature.  Note
> the space!

just wanted to add that your aforementioned change quite nicely also deals with
the case that a key signature change happens on the split. Simply issuing
"\splitStaff KeySignature" worked for me out-of-the-box. Didn't try
\convDownStaff KeySignature but have no doubt that it works as well.

Once again well done and thank you very much.

Kind regards,
Michael
--
Michael Gerdau email: address@hidden