Re: glissando

From: Gianmaria Lari
Subject: Re: glissando
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2019 08:49:07 +0200

Thank you Aaron for you reply!

In the meantime I'm trying the other approch you proposed:  %% Glissando in second voice.

Ciao, g.

On 2019-04-01 11:32 pm, Gianmaria Lari wrote:
> ... and it is possible to apply bendafter to a chord instead of a
> single
> note? I tried
>
> <c e> \bendAfter #-6 ......
>

> but it doesn't work.....

Oh, dear.  Seems to be an unsupported feature to apply falls/doits to
notes within a chord or to the chord as a whole.

The archives have a number of threads on the subject with no responses
on the majority of them.  Yikes!

The best solution proffered was to break up the chords and into two
voices, one that will use \bendAfter and the other will have the
remaining notes.  Collisions seem to be the biggest issue with this
approach.

I'll dig into the code a bit to see if I can figure out where the
disconnect is.

-- Aaron Hill