Re: glissando

From: Aaron Hill
Subject: Re: glissando
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2019 23:43:05 -0700

On 2019-04-01 11:32 pm, Gianmaria Lari wrote:
... and it is possible to apply bendafter to a chord instead of a single
note? I tried

<c e> \bendAfter #-6 ......

but it doesn't work.....

Oh, dear. Seems to be an unsupported feature to apply falls/doits to notes within a chord or to the chord as a whole.

The archives have a number of threads on the subject with no responses on the majority of them. Yikes!

The best solution proffered was to break up the chords and into two voices, one that will use \bendAfter and the other will have the remaining notes. Collisions seem to be the biggest issue with this approach.

I'll dig into the code a bit to see if I can figure out where the disconnect is.

-- Aaron Hill