Re: LilyDev 0.3 sha256sum

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: LilyDev 0.3 sha256sum
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2018 14:27:11 +0100

Il giorno dom 16 dic 2018 alle 2:33, Andrew Bernard <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Re hanging VM, I tried downloading the Fedora VM for 0.2 release. It worked
fine. I redownloaded the Debian release for 0.3 and now it works fine.
Given the SHA sum file is wrong and that you can't check the download, I
wonder if the first two downloads were corrupt (although I very, very
rarely see corrupt downloads on my link)? Can we please fix the SHA sums
file? That would be helpful.

I'm uploading the correct checksum file.