Re: LilyDev 0.3 sha256sum

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: LilyDev 0.3 sha256sum
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 11:08:39 +0100

Or, if you want to insist with VM, you can try libvirt as described here:
https://github.com/fedelibre/LilyDevOS/tree/master/mkosi#qemulibvirt

Il giorno ven 14 dic 2018 alle 11:03, Federico Bruni <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Hi Andrew

I'm using Fedora 29 and VirtualBox 5.2.22.
All I have to do to run the VM in VirtualBox is enabling EFI in VB machine settings.
Did you do it? See attached screenshot.

If you did it and still have this problem, then it may be some other misconfiguration. But I'm afraid I cannot help you, since I don't use VirtualBox anymore and I don't have much experience.