Re: LilyDev 0.3 sha256sum

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: LilyDev 0.3 sha256sum
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 20:16:14 +1100

Ok. Just wanting to persist for the moment with a Vritualbox VM, I studied
up on how boot with a UEFI system. Previously I was just getting a Shell>
prompt. Now I understand you must create startup.nsh containing I think:

\EFI\BOOT\BOOTX64.EFI

But when I restart with this script, it just prints that out and sits
there, no further activity.

Is there a whole bunch of doco on this I have simply failed to uncover?
What am I doing wrong now?

Andrew