iiwusynth-devel

[iiwusynth-devel] CVS

From: M. Nentwig
Subject: [iiwusynth-devel] CVS
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2003 12:32:52 +0200

Hello,

I committed the changes from my own branch. Win-CVS still refuses to use
the log message I type, so it's again *** empty log message *** on CVS.
Anyway, here is what the change log says:

   * src/iiwu_ladspa.c: Added a very small signal at Nyquist
        frequency. This fixes denormal number problems in some
        plugins.
        * src/iiwu_cmd.c (iiwu_shell_run): Now also invalid input lines
        are added to the command line history. So the user can just
scroll
        up and fix them.
        * src/iiwu_ladspa.c: Cleaned up error messages
        * src/iiwu_dsp_core.c: Disabled SSE interpolation, because it is

        slower than the normal code
        * autogen.sh: Added a line, that checks for the presence of
pkg-config in
        autogen.sh.
        Motivation: It took me some time to figure out what was wrong...

        It produces some error message instead of an obscure error later

        during ./configure, if pkg-config is not installed.

    Peter, if you want to demo the synth in March, I could provide the
user interface, if needed (for control through a MIDI kbd). It's no
beauty, but it has a lot of of on-screen buttons to fiddle with. They
even turn when you move the corresponding control on the MIDI keyboard -
that seems to impress people more than all the DSP stuff :)
It's quite self-contained, and there are some complete setups including
soundfont, ladspa routing and settings and MIDI router that might be
useful.

Cheers

Markus