iiwusynth-devel

[iiwusynth-devel] Swami CVS commit

From: Josh Green
Subject: [iiwusynth-devel] Swami CVS commit
Date: 08 Jun 2002 05:16:45 -0600

Committed some changes to CVS:

Modulator editor now works and modulators are layered and loaded into
iiwusynth. iiwusynth control dialog now has chorus parameter settings
and will start and stop reverb/chorus without restarting drivers
(default options still require restart since we can't query settings yet
:)

I haven't really thoroughly tested this stuff. Of note is that I tried a
few modulators and I could not hear them with iiwusynth (I also loaded
the soundfont with iiwusynth by itself, also didn't work). I'm doing the
layering of modulators in my own code (including the default modulators)
and then setting them with: "iiwu_voice_add_mod (voice, mod,
IIWU_VOICE_OVERWRITE)". Is this correct Markus? If someone could take a
look at the modulator stuff, that might sort things out real quick. I'll
test it a bit more tomorrow, though. Cheers!
        Josh Green
P.S. I've been watching the LinuxTag via the web cam, pretty cool, makes
me want to be there even more though. Haven't seen you yet though, Peter
:)