help-zile

Re: [zile-devel] Zile in Debian next release

From: Reuben Thomas
Subject: Re: [zile-devel] Zile in Debian next release
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 13:15:18 +0200 (CEST)

Have you tried using CVS recently? It is pretty stable, but I suppose that

 It would need to be tested. I use 1.7beta3 with success, so this is
the version I want to upload.

OK.

 Oh yes. Could you just find those security fixes ?
 I will try to include them in 1.7beta3 and upload corrected sources in
Debian as soon as possible (Sarge freeze seems to come rapidly).

I have a problem: I do not have lots of time with an internet connection until the end of August (after the freeze). However, although it may not sound very nice, upgrading to 1.7b3 will fix some security holes already and after that the Debian security team will presumably be happy to accept further fixes.

--
http://rrt.sc3d.org/ | impeccable, a.  not liable to detection (Bierce)