help-zile

[zile-devel] Zile in Debian next release

From: Nicolas Duboc
Subject: [zile-devel] Zile in Debian next release
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 11:17:34 +0200

   Hi Zile developers,

 It seems that Debian next release (Sarge) is coming soon.
The freeze is expected before the end of the month.

 I'm considering uploading a package of the 1.7-b3 version.
I have been using it for few weeks and it seems quite stable.

 This is the only way to get a fresh zile version in the
next stable release of Debian (which, as usual, may long for years ;-)

 Any objection ?

--
Nicolas Duboc <address@hidden>