help-xlogmaster

Re: problems with xlogmaster6 on hpux 10.20

From: Georg C. F. Greve
Subject: Re: problems with xlogmaster6 on hpux 10.20
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 18:13:50 +0100

 || On Thu, 29 Nov 2001 17:15:58 +0100
 || address@hidden wrote:

 hcams> I am still searching and have now installed hettext from
 hcams> source. But it still does not install any lXext anywhere. Is
 hcams> this a bug in the installer or something?

Xext are the X extensions, so it seems you haven't installed X with
all includes. Normally you should be able to get it running with GCC,
gmake & GTK...

Since I don't have a HP-UX box, there isn't a whole lot I can do to
help you.

Regards,
Georg

--