help-gv

Re: [help-gv] view two pages?

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [help-gv] view two pages?
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 17:10:19 -0500

    I was wondering if it is possible to twek gv a little, so that I can
    view two pages side by side? It would be very useful for working with TeX.

Yes it would.  Several others have requested this feature.

    It is possible that I'll be so desperate to try to do it myself,

That would be great.

    could you point me, where to look inside the code?

There I do not know, but perhaps Jose (Marchesi, address@hidden, the gv
maintainer) can help.

    Would you accept a patch later for that?

I can't see why not.  On the administrative side, we'll ask you to sign
a small disclaimer to avoid legal issues.  I hope that won't be a problem.

Thanks,
Karl