help-gv

[help-gv] view two pages?

From: Janek Kozicki
Subject: [help-gv] view two pages?
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 21:26:41 +0200

Hi,

I have just joined this list, so hello everyone.

I was wondering if it is possible to twek gv a little, so that I can
view two pages side by side? It would be very useful for working with TeX.

It is possible that I'll be so desperate to try to do it myself, could
you point me, where to look inside the code? Would you accept a patch
later for that?