Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Help to differenciate type of service in a authent

From: Sergey Poznyakoff
Subject: Re: [Help-gnu-radius] Help to differenciate type of service in a authentication request
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 15:57:56 +0200

Sergey Poznyakoff <address@hidden> ha escrit:

> I am planning to implement a pair of special attributes which will
> contain the IP address and port number of the server that received the
> request. My current load is rather high, so I can't promise, but I will
> try to make the patch by this weekend. I will let you know when it is
> available.

It took little less than I expected :^) The modified tarball is
available from:

  ftp://download.gnu.org.ua/pub/alpha/radius/radius-1.5-20071213.tar.gz
or
  ftp://download.gnu.org.ua/pub/alpha/radius/radius-1.5-20071213.tar.bz2

Both files are signed with my PGP key. The detached signatures are
available from the same location (append .sig to the filename).

The two new attributes are GNU-Server-Address and GNU-Server-Port, which
are described in the file NEWS. The one you need is probably
GNU-Server-Port:

DEFAULT GNU-Server-Port = 1645
        [.. broadband users ..]

DEFAULT GNU-Server-Port = 1812
        [..Dialup clients..]

Please, let me know if that works for you.

Regards,
Sergey