[Help-gnu-radius] Help to differenciate type of service in a authenticat

From: Luís Conrado Andrade
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Help to differenciate type of service in a authentication request
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2007 13:15:13 -0200

        Hi,

        I have types of services authenticating in only one radius. I need
grant or deny access based on the type of resource the user is autorized
to have. For example some users can use only dialup resourses. Other can
use dialup and broadband resources.

        I've configured gnu-radius to use mysql authentication and used the
NAS-ip-address distinguish between broadband and dialup. This is a
problem to me since I have to create a list of all NASes that each
resource have. More than this, telephone companies always add resources
and they don't need to notify me, since all queries arrive via their
proxy radius.

        Questions:

        1- Is there a authentication parameter that indicates from wich proxy
IP the request arrived?

        2- From historic reasons, DialUP radius request arrives at port 1812
and broadband at port 1645, is ther an attibute to identify the port
where the request arrived?

        Any help is valid.

        Thanks in advance

                Conrado