[Help-gnu-radius] re:Adding Attributes

From: Bill Davidson
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] re:Adding Attributes
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 16:27:42 -0400

Hi:

We are also using SlipStream, here is what I did:

In /usr/local/etc/raddb/dict I created a file "slipstream", which just
contains:

VENDOR  Slipstream  7000
ATTRIBUTE   Slipstream-Auth 1 string    Slipstream

Then in /usr/local/etc/raddb/dictionary I added:

$INCLUDE dict/slipstream

We use SQL authentication, so I added the following to
/usr/local/etc/raddb/sqlserver:

reply_attr_query    SELECT 'Slipstream-Auth', slip \
            FROM passwd \
            WHERE username='%u'

In the passwd table each user account is a row, and I adsded a column "slip"
which is either NULL or 'true'.

Everything works fine.