[Help-gnu-radius] Adding Attributes

From: Amy Lee
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Adding Attributes
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 10:54:49 -0600

Hi there;

I've been trying to add a new attribute to my dictionary file for the last
few days.  I am wondering if I will have to write a function for the rewrite
file.

Here is what I have done.

I have added to the dictionary the following:
ATTRIBUTE       Slipstream-Auth         7000    string  - [LR-R-R]

in my user file I have the following:

alee    Password="alee1"
        Slipstream-Auth = true,
        Framed-Protocol = PPP,
        Service-Type = Framed

when I do a radauth to see if it's sending the information I get:
server 127.0.0.1:1812
send code 1 (RT_AUTHENTICATION_REQUEST)
      send: User-Name = alee
      send: Password = alee1
      send: NAS-Port-Id = 0
recv code 2 (RT_AUTHENTICATION_ACK)
      recv: Framed-Protocol = PPP
      recv: Service-Type = Framed-User
expect 2
got    2
PASS

It doesn't seem to be sending the Slipstream-Auth in the ack.

Any help would be appreciated.

-Amy Lee