[Help-gnu-radius] Re: unknown client

From: Riikka Rikkola
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Re: unknown client
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 15:19:27 +0300 (EEST)

Hi, please can anybody help me. I still don't know what is wrong.

Radius.log:

Auth.error:(AUTHREQ tera2 12 riikka):request from unknown client

client.conf:

server local 127.0.0.1 foobar 1812 1813
server tera2 192.168.52.1 testi 1812 1813
source_ip 127.0.0.1
timeout 3
retry 1

clients:

localhost       foobar
tera2           testi

naslist:

localhost       local   true
tera2           tera2   true

Are these correct? In error there reads tera2 instead some odd ip-address,
so doesn't this mean that somehow Radius knows who is asking for
authentcation. So where does the error come from? Have I forgotten to do
something essential?

--
Riikka Rikkola                  address@hidden
Kauppakatu 7 D 36               gsm: 040-5207979