[Help-gnu-radius] Radius Attrib mysql DB clarification...

From: Gerald
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] Radius Attrib mysql DB clarification...
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 17:18:30 -0400 (EDT)

gnu-radius is great.

1. How do you limit authentication for test accounts to multiple nas
locations in an attrib mysql DB.

I can make it work for 1 NAS-IP-Address, but if I put 2 in the same value
or 2 entries in the DB it breaks both IP's. Currently I only want to limit
this test account to our monitoring server and 127.0.0.1.

In case this helps someone trying to achieve this, this works for the lone
IP:

| user_name | attr           | value             | op   |