[Help-gnu-radius] CALLBACK PROBLEM

From: Carlo Venditti
Subject: [Help-gnu-radius] CALLBACK PROBLEM
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 21:14:57 +0200

Hi to all,
My Nas is a router Cisco,
I don't understand how to configure my users file to make callback
I wrote:
Default Service-Auth = SecurID,
                           Simultaneus-Use = 1
             Service-Type = Framed-User,
                             Framed-Protocol = PPP,
                             Callback-Number = xxxxxxxxxxxx

But it  does't work.
The user is authenticated but Router Cisco doesn't callback my client.
My client is Windows XP.
I think that I shoul use  "Service-Type = Callback-Framed-User"
but I dpn't understand the radius language.
I read that an attribute indicates the type of service the user has
requested  ( I think if it is in LHS of the rule)   or the type of
service to be provided to the user(RHS of the rule). I think so but I 'm

not sure thet I 'm right. It may be used in both Access-Request and
Access-Accept packets.
I 'd like thet Radius Server tell to Cisco to callback client.
So I think that I shoul use "Service-Type = Callback-Framed-User" on the

RHS of the rule in Users file. But I fail to do it.
I read Gnu Manual but I don't understand well.
Could ypu be so kind to tell me how to do callback and explain me with
an example how to use attribute in RHS LHS of a rule.
Thanks in advance
Carlo