emacs 29, drag and drop files (copy) from one directory to another in di

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: emacs 29, drag and drop files (copy) from one directory to another in dired mode
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 11:11:53 +0100

Hi

I never thought about it, but I set the variable

dired-mouse-drag-files t.

That however does not allow me to copy (or move) a file from one
directory to another it seems.

Does such functionality exist already?

Thanks

Uwe Brauer
--
I strongly condemn Hamas heinous despicable pogroms/atrocities on Israel
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against Ukraine.