Catching arbitrary throws

From: Thuna
Subject: Catching arbitrary throws
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2024 00:10:39 +0100

Is there an equivalent of `condition-case' for throws?  I am
specifically looking to catch any and all throws, as though with the
symbol `t' in `condition-case'.

Catching `cl-return-from' only would work for my purposes as well (with
some `cl-define-compiler-macro' magic, perhaps, though I have not looked
into it much) but I would prefer a general solution.

It might also be possible to do something with `unwind-protect', which
does activate with throws, but I need to have access to the thrown
symbol and value and I don't know how to do that.