Re: Get buffer unto a new frame

From: Yuri Khan
Subject: Re: Get buffer unto a new frame
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2023 15:28:52 +0700

On Sat, 26 Aug 2023 at 03:24, tpeplt <tpeplt@gmail.com> wrote:

> I was hoping that there was a tool that
> allowed for descriptions of the diagram elements instead of a
> keyboard/mouse WYSIWYG tool.  This would allow a user to describe the
> diagram elements and connections and would then generate the diagram.

The closest are Graphviz and PlantUML, but they render into SVG and
not plain text, so I don’t reach for them when doing a small simple
diagram in an email, a Reddit post, or a code comment.

Graphviz, in addition, is so low level that on many occasions I’ve
wanted it generated from a higher-level description language rather
than to write it directly.