Re: Printing code made by a macro

From: Heime
Subject: Re: Printing code made by a macro
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2023 18:10:27 +0000

------- Original Message -------
On Sunday, August 6th, 2023 at 12:50 PM, Eduardo Ochs <eduardoochs@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Sat, 5 Aug 2023, 21:44 Heime, <heimeborgia@protonmail.com> wrote:
>

> > You wrote eev ?
>

> Yes, but it has at least 10 other users besides me...
> Cheers,
> Edrx =)

Eduardo, it would be really helpful (especially to those using eev from source)
start using version numbers for your eev.

Could you do that ? What version would you describe the current eev ?

You have mentioned having a series of workshops in 2021 and 2022, where very
few
people attended them.  That has happened to me as well.  Why do you think few
people attended ?

"But they inspired me to produce many pages and videos."  Very Good :)