Re: Printing code made by a macro

From: Heime
Subject: Re: Printing code made by a macro
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2023 17:23:59 +0000

------- Original Message -------
On Sunday, August 6th, 2023 at 2:54 PM, Eduardo Ochs <eduardoochs@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Sat, 5 Aug 2023 at 23:16, Heime <heimeborgia@protonmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Do you know in which file you implemented find-eppm ?
>

> Hi Heime,
>
> `find-eppm' uses the functions `find-epp', `find-eoutput-rerun',
> `ee-goto-position' and `ee-goto-rest' and the variable
> `ee-buffer-name'. You can go to their definitions in the source code
> of eev by using these sexp hyperlinks,

I am now looping to find pp-to-string and find-estring-elisp

Where are they ?

You call these "find-" tools (e.g. find-eppm) which I can use
to print code derived from a macro.  Although in actual fact,
you use them to print code that is found in elisp files.  And
thusly  you call them "find-" tools.  It just happens that I
can use them to pretty print the output of my macro, even though
no code will be found in my libraries.  Is this the correct
evaluation of find-eppm ?