help-global

Re: excluding some paths

From: Shigio Yamaguchi
Subject: Re: excluding some paths
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 23:33:48 +0900

> Can you please refer me to this page, man gtags don't tell me anything.
You had better install the latest version (4.5.1) of GLOBAL, because older
version may not has this facility.

> Thanks for your answer, but this solution is not exactly what I want. I want
> to define which libs to search, if I only define which to skip I have to
> update the gtags.conf each time I (or another user) adds a new lib to my src
> lib.

It is impossible because GLOBAL assumes source directory as a logical scope.
Only thing we can do is eliminating some parts from the scope.
--
Shigio Yamaguchi <address@hidden> - Tama Communications Corporation
PGP fingerprint: D1CB 0B89 B346 4AB6 5663  C4B6 3CA5 BBB3 57BE DDA3