help-global

RE: excluding some paths

From: Hansen Martin
Subject: RE: excluding some paths
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 15:12:02 +0100

 From: Shigio Yamaguchi [mailto:address@hidden
> You can do it using configuration variable 'skip'.
> Please add entry ':skip=/dir2/:' to your configuration file like this:
<cut>

> Please read online manual for the details.
Can you please refer me to this page, man gtags don't tell me anything.

Thanks for your answer, but this solution is not exactly what I want. I want
to define which libs to search, if I only define which to skip I have to
update the gtags.conf each time I (or another user) adds a new lib to my src
lib. But maybe I can read about that in the online manual that you
mentioned.

--
Martin "the toolman" Hansen
lok: DG1204