Re: PDF Viewer does not have continuous scrolling

From: Svetlana Tkachenko
Subject: Re: PDF Viewer does not have continuous scrolling
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 19:02:27 +1100

Dear Riccardo,

> they removed one of the
> options needed to work as a library.

Which option? Here is the xpdf upside-down (!) change-log:
http://www.foolabs.com/xpdf/CHANGES

Would you like me to forward your email to derekn <address@hidden>
and ask them to bring the option back? As mentioned at
http://www.foolabs.com/xpdf/home.html, http://freecode.com/projects/xpdf
? It is the right version, yes?

Svetlana