Re: PDF Viewer does not have continuous scrolling

From: Svetlana Tkachenko
Subject: Re: PDF Viewer does not have continuous scrolling
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2016 10:45:18 +1100

Dear Riccardo,

Thanks a lot for your details about functional difference between
ghostscript and the xpdf/poppler PDF libraries. I appreciate it - I
probably wouldn't've figured it out if I didn't ask. I think text
selection is indeed useful for me to be able to take notes out of text
in the PDF documents so I will try to pursue the xpdf/poppler apps from
here.

Hopefully we figure out how to compile PopplerKit so that I can get
Vindaloo running. I will ask at the distribution channels and let you
know if I get enough help there.

Svetlana