Re: gnustep-make experiment

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: gnustep-make experiment
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 06:35:01 -0800 (PST)

Nicola,

Have we even tried, experimentally, doing this refactoring to see if it
actually would make things simpler?   The best way to prove a point is
code.  I would like to see if it can be done.

While I understand it's not *strictly* needed for FHS compliance..... it is
something that many developers, outside of GNUstep, use on a daily basis.

If someone can produce a patch which would simplify gnustep-make that uses
pkg-config, I really don't see a reason not to consider including it.

Later, GJC
--
Gregory Casamento